Looking for a different session?
How much is the session?
The session's reservation fee is $145. This Includes:
> 1-2 hours of photography
> Makeup artist
> Pre-session styling consultation
> Gallery of up to 30 hand-edited images to select from (*Prints and products sold separately)
> Personal Ordering Appointment
How much are the prints?
Before your glamour portrait session
We will go over wardrobe. We will talk about what you want from your session and how you would you like to be photographed.
• Glamorous. Bring in a floor-length gown
• Classic. Dressy but not formal black-tie
• Professional. You would like your images to be used for work
• Casual. You want "girl next door"
• Sexy. I’m thinking about wearing a daring dress or even lingerie
We will also talk about who you would like to be photographed with.
• Nobody. You deserve this experience just for yourself
• Mom. I want treasured portraits of her. She deserves this amazing experience
• Daughter(s). She needs to see how beautiful she is. This wonderful experience to share with her
• Friend(s). It was time we had a girl’s day out. We will get our own shots and then portraits together
• Sweetheart. He will arrive towards the end and you will get amazing images together and then some of him on his own.
• Family. The girls will come in first and get pampered and the boys will show up later for their individual and the group shots.
During your glamour portrait session
When you arrive in the studio, you will be welcomed by me so I can help you bring in any of your wardrobe you have brought with you that day.
We will go over your outfits and talk about which how the session will go.
I will have you go into hair and makeup, while I prepare your personalized session backdrops and setups.
You will be offered snacks and refreshments throughout your stay with me. I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable.
During your shoot I will guide you the whole way! You will not have to feel uncomfortable and nervous. I am trained to pose you in the best way to make you look amazing!
These sessions take around two/three hours.
After your session, I always recommend to book an evening out because you are going to look gorgeous!
After your session
Once the images are complete I will call you to set up a time to come in and see your final images. This usually takes around three weeks.
From here you will get to choose your final prints and products
If you are looking for framed art we will go over this process right here and you can choose from our samples in studio.
I always remind family to bring with them those that make financial decisions in your household. Not only should you LOVE your images but I also want everyone to be happy with the purchase. This should be a memory you will always cherish!